1000 Eaton Boulevard Cleveland, OH 44122
Opening for a Project Manager with our manufacturing client.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating project plans by using work breakdown structures and critical path.
Daily responsibilities will also include taking meeting minutes, create Visio or PowerPoint Diagrams, project estimation, updating Microsoft Project Plans, and governing status updates and completions.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Business or related area
- PMP preferred, but not required
- 7 to 10 years of overall IT experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience working as a Project Manager.
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Oracle or SAP PM a plus
- Experience with application updates, server migrations, and server upgrades preferred.
- Experience working in highly matrixed organization preferred.
- Experience with HR, finance, payroll, time and labor, tax, and legal functions preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills
Project Manager - IT - Server migrations - upgrades - application updates - 19236