196 Van Buren Street Suite 250 Herndon, VA 20170
Opening with our client for a Telecommunications IT Project Manager.
This role will focus on the service provider side of the business with heavy emphasis on inside plant (optical and Ethernet) solutions and the development/integration of related IT Systems necessary to advance overall business goals.
Pay Rate: 40-42/hr
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external planning and execution meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each project and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience. Experience in telecom industry preferred.
- Experience managing project budgets and financials
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications and wireless project management
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Telecommunications - Project Manager - 19462