255 Technology Park Lake Mary, FL 32746
Pay Rate: 27/hr
This Project Manager role will focus on business projects from all departments including business initiatives that intersect with Technology initiatives. Business projects will range in scope from process improvement and customer onboarding to working with 3rd parties on various assignments and other initiatives as defined by leadership.
The Project Manager will develop and maintain a professional relationship with various roles within the organization including, but not limited to Leadership, project sponsors, and subject matter experts.
Looking for someone with exceptional project management and organizational abilities coupled with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is required
- 5 - 7 years of previous project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- 6 Sigma Certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Framework required
- Healthcare project manager knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering projects
- Outstanding leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills including presentations to and negotiations with Senior IT and Business leaders
Senior Project Lead - Project Manager - 18780