500 Ross Street Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Contract opening with our financial client in downtown Pittsburgh for a Project Manager with at least 5 years of project management experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Coordinate technology, business, operation and other internal/external resources from initiation through implementation;
- Manage project. related vendors and contractors to ensure effective and cost-efficient utilization;
- Work with the business leadership team to identify, prioritize and plan the implementation of key strategic projects critical for the success and growth of the businesses;
- Actively facilitate senior management discussions on project progress including project timing, budget tracking, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Plan, organize, and implement project activities throughout its lifecycle;
- Provide direction, control and management of projects, including monitoring the critical path, implementation of appropriate corrective actions and proper escalation;
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and management of stakeholder expectations; including, preparation of presentations for the various project and business leads;
- Facilitate communication between the business lines, operations, technical areas;
- Prepare various project artifacts such as project plans, status reports, and business requirements;
- Manage agendas and meeting recaps/minutes to ensure all project tasks and goals are being accomplished as expected;
- Partner with business team members in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
- Bachelor's Degree required; PMP certification preferred.
- 5+ years project management experience
- Documentation management experience
- Technology and/or finance related background would be a plus
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Strong program and project planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Demonstrated strong collaborative partnership skills with internal and external teams;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure;
- Excellent client-facing, communication and presentation skills
Project Manager - 19471