400 Bellevue Parkway Wilmington, DE 19809
Opening with our financial client for a Project Manager with at least 5 years of project management experience.
Contract to possible direct hire opportunity.
In this role, you will work alongside more experienced Project Managers and assist them with administrative aspects of projects including scheduling meetings, documenting minutes, agenda and work flows.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Plan, organize, and implement project activities
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and management of stakeholder expectations
- Facilitate communication between the business lines, operations and technical areas;
- Prepare various project artifacts such as project plans, status reports, and business requirements;
- Manage agendas and meeting recaps/minutes to ensure all project tasks and goals are being accomplished as expected
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's, PMP or CFA preferred.
- 5 to 6+ years project management experience
- Project management experience with financial services a plus
- Prior experience onboarding clients to new systems and documenting meetings
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Strong program and project planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Demonstrated strong collaborative partnership skills with internal and external teams;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills