103 Bellevue Parkway Wilmington, DE 19809
This is a contract to possible permanent hire opportunity.
Pay Rate: 53/hr
- Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities;
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions;
- Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies;
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations;
- Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports;
- Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP preferred
- 5 to 10 years hands on project management experience (managed projects, project plans, charters, risks/issues. Knowledgeable on end-to-end project lifecycle, etc)
- Good communication and stakeholder management ability
- Financial services, Third Party risk and/or procurement knowledge nice to have but not required
- Proven ability to manage a team responsible for producing quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- SharePoint and/or Microsoft Project knowledge helpful
- Waterfall knowledge
Project Manager - 18714