100 Parsons Pond Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Pay Rate: 22/hr
Looking for someone with 3 to 4 years of proofreading and/or copy editing experience with a meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail.
In this role, you will proofread (in both hard copy and electronically) a high volume of member-facing materials relating to Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage according to specified instructions (e.g., confirm correct verbiage, client logo usage, plan design and other elements).
- Gain an understanding of requirements for Medicare Part D marketing and communication materials and apply that knowledge to proofreading jobs.
- Apply plan design elements to member materials
- Proofread against backup for accuracy and compliance with marketing and client requirements using standard proofreading marks and grammar usage
- Apply internal style guide requirements to ensure work meets expected standards.
- Coordinate with Proofreading Team Lead to ensure jobs are completed within requested times and route completed requests back to Workflow Manager.
- 3 to 4 years proofreading and copy editing experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Ability to work with web-based tools
- Ability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and under tight time frames
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D waiver plans a plus
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Proofreader - Copy Editor - 18757