610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Publishing Coordinator opening with our corporate legal client.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this publishing coordinator role, you will provide support for online and print publications in a variety of legal practice areas and will assist team members with legal research, quality checks and basic editing tasks.
- Perform internet and legal research, identifying trends and cases of note, creating alerts and communicating with team members as appropriate.
- Review content and associated print elements to conform to style and layout standards
- Coordinate and execute production activities including scheduling, preparation of content sets and updating content as needed.
- Verifies own work and that of other staff as required for accuracy and completeness, and ensures that the information is properly presented and organized.
- Communicate with team members to maintain editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years experience in online or print news and/or publishing preferred
- Exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of U.S. legal system, AP Style and/or newswriting preferred
- Technological fluency essential, including solid experience with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and cloud-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and prioritization skills required
- Must be collaborative and team-oriented
Publishing Coordinator - Legal Content Coordinator - Editor - 19125