Durham, NC 27701
Our client is seeking an experienced Puppet Engineer with DevOps experience.
In this role, you will support the design and implementation of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) automation frameworks for global applications.
Interested candidates should be Scrum experts able to work in a highly automated environment providing enterprise-wide solutions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working as part of a DevOps team.
- Puppet (enterprise) expert knowledge
- Skilled with DevOps workflows and common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Unit testing frameworks, etc.)
- Experience with BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Strong knowledge of automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Experience supporting open-source application stacks (web services, SQL and Non-SQL database systems, machine learning and HPC technologies)
- Script writing experience (Ruby, Perl, Python).
- JIRA / Confluence familiarity
- Linux experience (RedHat Enterprise)
- Excellent communication skills
DevOps / Puppet Engineer - 19079