Kennesaw, GA 30144 US
In this role you are responsible for the procurement of materials, services, and supplies.
- Sources, orders, supplies and delivers competitively priced raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods.
- Develops plans related to volume and demand.
- Takes responsibility for buyer analyses, order management, logistics coordination.
- Contacts supplier, secures bids, and reviews bids before placing orders.
- Expedites the orders by suppliers to meet production.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in supply chain, planning, procurement or logistics
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of QAD and familiarity with forecasting methodology preferred
- Knowledge of IT tools such as Aero TSS, MS Office (Excel, Access), ePro, SharePoint and Intranet is a plus
- Project management skills
- Able to manage numerous and complex tasks, in a matrix organization with sense of urgency and resistance to stress.
- Excellent communication skills
Purchasing Specialist - 25927