Quality Assurance Analyst
2100 Wharton Street Pittsburgh, PA 15203
This is a short-term temporary (3 months) project for a QA Analyst.
This could be a great internship opportunity for a college graduate.
Recent graduates and entry level candidates (internship to 6 months experience) are encouraged to apply.
Our client specializes in speech recognition technology. Recent graduates with a degree in Speech Language Pathology/Speech Therapy are also encouraged to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting manual testing on new communication and educational products developed by the research and development team.
- Perform testing on speech recognition products and software
- Execute test plans and test cases on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS platforms, across multiple browsers
- Testing of various Access Methods including touch-based, switch, and eye gaze
- Document product deficiencies clearly and note repeatable steps and workarounds
- Validate product content
- Assist in the validation of corrected issues as directed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related area; Degree in Speech field a plus
- Technical mindset
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly
- Solid interpersonal and teaming skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of QA methodology and tools would be a plus
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology a plus
QA Analyst - Quality Assurance Internship - 19370