Quality Assurance Analyst
washington road Washington, PA 15301
Looking for a candidate with knowledge of manual testing, data validation and SQL reporting.
In this role, as QA Analyst, you are responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. You will work collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Drive BI testing including Functional Testing, Data Validation, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Automated Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years of quality assurance testing experience.
- Knowledge of Software testing processes and automated tools
- Manual testing experience
- SQL report testing experience
- Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence (MicroStrategy) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Decision-making and organizational skills
Quality Assurance Analyst - Data Warehouse - MicroStrategy - 18416