Quality Assurance Automation Lead
5800 Corporate Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Quality Assurance Automation Lead / QA Test Lead
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Automation Lead
- Product and system testing, including testing of updates and new releases of the software.
- Build test strategies, write and execute test plans, file defect reports, and communicate with the QA team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- Update existing automated and manual tests and execute test cases for new requirements
- Participate in deployment and user acceptance testing during releases
- Participate in Agile sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Planning and execution of automated testing plans and scripts in accordance with schedule.
- Full documentation of testing procedures and issues to ensure compliance with standards.
- Review and monitor escalated incidents and assist the team in achieving resolution as needed.
- Direct management of quality assurance team members, including coaching and mentoring, conducting meetings and monitoring team productivity
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience with manual and automated testing and developing automated tests
- Minimum of 3 years of people management and leadership experience
- Expertise in testing frameworks like Selenium, TestingWhiz, HPE UFT, TestComplete etc
- Deep knowledge of SQL, Web Technologies, .NET, scripting
- Solid understanding of development processes and SDLC
- Experience with testing databases, including changes
- Agile experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgement