Quality Control Lab Technician
1520 Old Stage Road Mauldin, SC 29662
Pay Rate: 13-14/hr
(1+ contract role)
- Analyze the raw materials, in-process samples & final samples in support of production.
- Perform routine calculations and decisions for making process adjustments as required.
- Recording and communicating test results.
- Perform internal standard testing for maintenance & failure prevention of laboratory equipment’s and reagents.
- Report any unsafe laboratory equipment and conditions.
- Maintain supply of solvents and safe disposal of wastes.
- File raw material and product batch sheets.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong safety focus and commitment required.
This is a 24/7 lab operation environment. Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule. 6pm to 6am (and) 6am to 6pm. Includes weekends and holidays.
Quality Control Lab Technician - 16844