Quality Control Specialist
Lafayette , IN 47094 US
In this role, you will report to the Quality Control Manager, and be responsible for all activities specific to in-process quality control adjustments required to ensure products that are manufactured and packaged meet and/or exceed customer expectations for quality, performance and appearance.
- Conduct quality testing on incoming raw materials and finished products
- Make batch adjustments to production batches, as required by the Quality Specialist
- Review all adjustments to the final product with the Quality Specialist prior to shipment
- Document quality control activities
- Minimum high School diploma and 3 years' experience in a quality, manufacturing and/or laboratory environment.
- Experience with laboratory equipment such as chromatographs, titrations, and viscometers a plus
- Spraymation equipment experience a plus.
- Basic computer literacy
Quality Control Specialist - 26514