Quality Engineer - Entry Level
300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Pay Rate: 25-28/hr
- Lead and/or provide technical advice and counsel for continuous improvement projects
- Develop pFMEAs and Control Plans
- Assure that product shipped meets internal and external customer requirements.
- Lead corrective action process using 8D, 5 Why, A3, and lean tools.
- First point of contact for customer concerns and ensure appropriate corrective actions are deployed.
- Formulate and implement quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- Communicate quality issues to front line leaders and factory personnel and lead root cause and permanent corrective action documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of assembly operations, gauging, and testing.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, specifications, and requirements
- Experience in performing Quality Audits
- Useable skills with MS Office software
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt Certification
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Quality System Knowledge (e.g. AS9100, ISO 9001, TS16949)
Entry-level Quality Engineer - 18152