Quality Engineer I
7638 Pacific Ave White City, OR 97503
Pay Rate: 23-25/hr
In this role, you will maintain the quality control processes, systems and documentation for the plant including receiving, work in process, finished product inspection and testing procedures. You will also maintain the quality control aspects of the manufacturing processes, including process inspections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in industrial manufacturing as a manufacturing engineer / quality control or in a production supervisory role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and data analysis.
- Master’s Degree in a technical field (Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing engineering or Industrial engineering)
- 5-7 years of work experience in Quality Control in industrial job shop manufacturing including the use of ISO procedures, use of SPC in a low volume – high mix production environment.
- Skilled in the use of Minitab.
- Six Sigma certified
Quality Engineer - 17871