11642 Old Baltimore Pike Beltsville, MD 20705
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in quality engineering within the aerospace industry.
In this role as Quality Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing, coordinating and deploying work instructions/procedures and associated process controls for the assigned product line/family.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- At least 3 years of aerospace experience
- Experience performing Quality Audits
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, specifications, and requirements including GD&T.
- Technical proficiency in Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) models
- Familiarity or experience with machining, welding, assembly operations, gauging, APQP, and Quality assurance systems (ISO 9001, AS9100).
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), or Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (MOQ/OE) certifications
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Project Management experience
Quality Engineer - 17638