11642 Old Baltimore Pike Beltsville, MD 20705
Looking for someone with at least 4 years manufacturing or aerospace quality experience and knowledge of Fair Quality of Experince (QoE) measurements.
This position is responsible for designing, developing, coordinating and deploying work instructions/procedures and associated process controls for the assigned product line/family.
- Define, specify, and implement quality standards and procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Review customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements
- Contract review, manufacturing support, PPAP, auditing and corrective action investigations
- Lead or provide technical advice and counsel to cross-functional teams assigned to process improvement projects / problem solving teams / product development teams.
- Ensure that products shipped meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in a technical field preferred)
- At least 4 years experience as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment; Aerospace experience preferred
- Must have FAIR Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, specifications, and requirements including GD&T.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- • Project Management experience is preferred
- Quality certifications (CQE, CQA, MOQ/OE) preferred
- Experience in performing Quality Audits.
- Technical proficiency in Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) models
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Quality Engineer - FAIR Quality - QoE - 18670