615 Whitestown Road Butler, PA 16003-0149
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Quality Engineer.
This role required candidate with at least 5 years of experience in glass or plastic container manufacturing and testing.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback for new product designs
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Quality assurance audits of equipment, processes and documentation.
- Perform root cause analysis and report on non-conformance cases including corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 5+ years of experience in glass or plastic container manufacturing and testing.
- 5+ years' experience troubleshooting electro-mechanical laboratory or on-line test equipment.
- ASQ quality training and/or certification in quality engineering.
Quality Engineer - QA Test Engineer - 17831