23555 Euclid Avenue Euclid, OH 44117
Opening with our manufacturing client for a Quality Engineer.
- Assist with tracking quality metrics such as quality escapes, root cause and corrective actions, First Pass Yield (FPY) and accuracy of paperwork delivered to customers.
- Perform internal audits, (technician, product, and system), issue non-conformances and assign root cause and corrective actions to MRO team members.
- Assist with the revision of documents such as manuals, QC procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with responses to corrective action requests from customers, regulatory or AS9100 system audits, supporting development of root cause analysis and determining/implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Technical Publications team and Engineering team revising forms associated with Component Maintenance Manuals and other derivative documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering field
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications: Excel (graphs, pivot tables), Word, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities/requests.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Quality Engineer - 19292