Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
Quality Engineer opening with our manufacturing client.
In this role, you will complete quality engineering assignments under moderate supervision.
- Provide leadership in areas of quality assurance and controls
- Develop systems and processes that ensure product meets/exceeds Customer, Industry and Regulatory requirements.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, and all internal resources to achieve goals and achieves high levels of collaboration and communication.
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Conduct activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- Participate in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- 1-3 years experience in quality engineering role
- PPAP experience
- Experience with Audits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with respect to Customer, Internal and Supplier interfaces
Quality Engineer - 18874