Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
Pay Rate: 40-43/hr
This position gives overall direction to all aspects of quality including Quality Management Systems, product quality, customer quality, and employee engagement; developing, implementing and monitoring progress against short and long-rang plans to achieve quality objectives, meeting customer specifications, and contributing to overall profit.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering
- CQE and/or CQM certifications preferred
- Minimum 7 years management experience in Quality environment.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Thorough understanding of problem solving methods (e.g. Six Sigma, 8-D root cause analysis and associated statistical tools) Quality Systems, and Mil-Stds.
- Thorough knowledge of cost control techniques as they apply to the total quality concept, budgeting and fixed asset planning for return on investment.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Quality Manager - 18149