11642 Old Baltimore Pike Beltsville, MD 20705
Pay Rate: 16-hr
- Visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
- Dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
- Read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors)
- Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
- Maintain calibration of all duct welding assembly fixtures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) minimum.
- 5 years’ of quality inspection experience
- Experience working with inspection plans, first piece layout, FAIR’s, mil certs and COC’s
- Working knowledge on use of hand tools including gage R and R, as well as material analysis processing
- Ability to read and interpret advance blue prints, reverse engineer prints, establish inspection methodology
- Advanced operating systems background with working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Shop mathematical skills
- Ability to inspect or generate programs per CNC/CMM inspection
- Associate Degree or Technical certification preferred
- Advance Blue Print reading, GD & T, and CMM training/certification is a plus
- Knowledge of scanning & programming from solid models Mitutoyo, MCOSMOS software a plus. (Preferred)
- Safety first focus factory which requires proper PPE where applicable.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs
- Requires standing on your feet anywhere from 8-10 hours a day.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Manufacturing Quality Technician - 17741