2425 W Michigan Ave Jackson, MI 49202
Pay Rate: 15/hr
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality control aspects of the manufacturing processes, including in process
inspections. You will maintain ISO procedures, related quality trainings, audits and supplier quality asessments per the requirements for the facilities workforce and its customers.
- Associate Degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in the quality control aspects in an industrial manufacturing environment or equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous quality control inspection experience in ISO 9000 quality environment.
- At least 1 year work experience in machine shop inspection
- At-least 2 years’ experience in conducting supplier quality assessment
- Skilled in the use of Minitab for SPC and use of Control Charts
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and customer requirements
Quality Technician - 17395