8380 Capital Blvd Raleigh, NC 27616
Pay Rate: 14/hr
Job Duties will include:
- Analyzing and reporting production non-conformance and providing feedback on problems affecting quality as needed.
- Reviewing and processing non-conforming material (NCM) and analyzing
- Maintaining quality records and associated reports.
- Performing other quality duties as required.
- Systems knowledge of SAP and Enovia.
- Documentation experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings and specifications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed decisions
Quality Technician - 17164