5035 Highway 61 South Vicksburg, MS 39180
Pay Rate: 16/hr
The primary responsibility of this position is to actively participate in all quality systems activities in all areas of manufacturing.
- Works with all cross-functional groups in support of quality ISO 9001:2015 systems.
- Creates and/or updates procedures, individual work instructions, etc. with cooperation of receiving, inventory control, production, sustaining engineering, manufacturing engineering, continuous improvement, maintenance and shipping.
- Develops and/or updates quality standards/methods for manufacturing, inspection, testing, & evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures, designs/develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality information to meet established acceptance criteria.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of non-conforming materials, and devises methods to assess cost and functional group responsibility.
- Compiles and writes training materials and conducts training sessions on new or updated quality control activities and assembly practices.
- Troubleshoots adverse quality issues involving purchased parts and raw materials, work in process items and/or finished goods to analyze failure modes.
- Associate Degree
- Self-motivated individual w/document control discipline and solid problem solving skill sets.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor or Certified Quality Technician
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industry and customer specific quality processes (i.e., ISO9001, AS9100 etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of employees in a multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office, Work, Excel & PowerPoint.
Quality Technician - Root Cause Analysis - 17308