2000 Corporate Dr, , Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our telecommunications client for an RF Engineer.
- Create DAS and small cell network designs and proposals.
- Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
- Configure, test, optimize and commission DAS and small cell networks.
- Support NOC and troubleshoot performance issues and new technology trials.
- Design and engineer small cell solutions.
- Facilitate implementation of solutions and trials.
- Conduct field work and measurements.
- Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization
- Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
- BSEE ; MSEE preferred
- At least 2 to 4 years of RF engineering experience
- Familiar with small cell architecture
- Able to use prediction tools and Mapinfo
- Knowledge of 2G,3G,4G wireless technologies
- Knowledge of radio wave propagation fundamentals, antenna theory, and optical transmission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
RF - Radio Frequency Engineer - 19517