Raw Materials Assistant
440 College Park Dr Monroeville, PA 15146
Pay Rate: 14.50//hr
In this role, the Raw Materials Assistant will review data from raw material vendors and enter into databases that use the information in formulas and for various regulatory compliance documents.
- Associate Degree in science-related field required
- Understanding of basic chemical and raw materials data (e.g., density, flashpoint, volatile, non-volatile, etc.
- Quick learner; Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong PC skills; Knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Raw Materials / Supply Chain Assistant / Technical Admin - 17115