Raw Materials Assistant
440 College Park Dr Monroeville, PA 15146
Opening with our client for a Raw Materials Assistant
Great entry level opportunity for someone with a Bachelor's Degree in a science-related field of study.
This is a technical administrative role that requires an understanding of basic chemical data (e.g., density, flashpoint, volatile, non-volatile, etc.)
In this role, you will review data from raw material vendors and convert/enter into databases that will use the information in formulas and for various regulatory compliance documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in science field
- Understanding of basic chemical data (e.g., density, flashpoint, volatile, non-volatile, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to train on new processes and computer applications quickly and efficiently
- High level accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Solid communication skills
Raw Materials Assistant - 19217