Real Estate Accountant
300 Colonial Center Parkway Lake Mary, FL 32746
Pay Rate: 33/hr
Temporary to Permanent Hire Opportunity
In this role, you are responsible for maintaining accounting and financial records of real estate investment portfolios in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Review and analysis of monthly property reporting packages, cash management and reconciliation, daily accounting/entry postings and ad hoc requests.
- Resolves reconciliation of accounts for real estate related transactions and reviews work of team members.
- Performs complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Also responsible for completing various internal/external inquiries and requests (e.g., inquiries/requests from clients, third party service providers, etc.) and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3 to 7 years of professional accounting experience required;
- Real estate or property accounting experience preferred
- Financial reporting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Yardi accounting system
- Excellent communication skills
Real Estate / Property Accountant - 18198