26701 Telegraph Rd Southfield, MI 48033
Opening with our manufacturing client for a Reception to provide front desk reception as well as administrative duties.
Pay Rate: 14/hr
- Provide front-desk receptionist coverage and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors and external callers.
- Provide daily administrative support to include: new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, submitting purchase requisitions, processing invoices, tracking purchase orders, etc.
- Assist maintenance staff with management of contractor safety training database.
- Work with vendors and other third-party service providers to verify completion of site safety requirements and coordinate appropriate access.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of front desk reception and administrative experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to read and interpret company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) preferred
- Working knowledge of Access databases
Receptionist - 19181