500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15258
Must have prior experience with foreign exchange (FX) and reconciliation processing.
Pay Rate: 18/hr
In this role, you are responsible for preparing and reviewing General Ledger Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations.
- Review general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare complex reconciliations.
- Identification and ageing of reconciling & outstanding items
- Ensure that the details of the assigned accounts is reconciled on a timely and regular basis to its sub ledger
- Escalate items of concerns or those past the business standard to management in accordance with the GL reconciliation policy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in FX (foreign exchange) and reconciliations
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Strong analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, both independently and collaboratively
Financial Analyst - FX - Reconciliations - 19019