610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Pay Rate: 44/hr
The Sourcing Specialist will collaborate with the talent acquisition team to identify, attract and qualify the best talent by building strong pipelines for both current and future needs of the Legal business.
The Sourcing Specialist acts as an employment brand ambassador by developing partnerships with communities, organizations, associations through active participation and outreach efforts as well as partnerships with niche search and agency partners.
- Create sourcing strategies in accord with recruitment partners and Talent Acquisition/HR Directors to achieve organizations short-term hiring goals.
- Source candidates using a variety of internet sourcing methodologies, including diverse talent pools; appropriately screen candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations.
- Use online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines.
- Acts as the social media and employee referral sourcing expert, identifies and uses non-traditional sourcing strategies to find talent
- Conducts market research and investigates new ideas to create effective sourcing strategies as well as tools needed to execute strategies.
- Utilize in-house databases, ATS and maintain data integrity
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years demonstrated experience performing internet research and talent sourcing activities, including development and refinement of Boolean search strings.
- J.D. or experience recruiting attorney’s strongly preferred.
- Successful cold calling and interviewing experience at all levels of a corporation
- Knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting process
- Focused, results-oriented and works with a sense of urgency
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong customer and service delivery orientation
- Cloud mining, data scraping, mining, and processing knowledge a plus
Recruiter / Talent Sourcing Specialist / Legal Roles - 17188