10 Woodbridge Center Drive; Suite 140 Philadelphia, PA 19130
Pay Rate: 34-38/hr
- Provide global leadership and single point of contact for the business units to deliver strategic talent acquisition services to the business including future talent pipeline building, execution of critical searches, and partnership with in-country talent acquisition resources as well as preferred vendors.
- Act as single point of contact for Business HR and Leadership.
- Hands-on ownership of technical roles
- Provide strategic guidance to recruiters around the globe on the portfolio and go to market direction.
- Develop the Talent Pipeline strategy in collaboration with key leadership.
- Provide operational guidance and support.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of working in a full life-cycle recruiting role
- Expertise with technical recruitment strategies
- Proven engagement level expertise with key leadership to include VP level staff
- Ability to prioritize for business impact Ability to select, manage, and partner with key vendors across the globe
Technical Recruiter - 17566