240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
We have an opening for a Regulatory Accountant with 7+ years of experience in regulatory reporting (15c3-1 Haircuts and 15c3-3 Customer Protection Computation)
Pay Rate: 54/hr
This role will be involved with:
- FOCUS Reporting support schedules including various operational charges, such as Aged Fail to Deliver capital charges, Aged Fail to Receive capital charges, Repo/Reverse Repo Deficit Charges, TBA charges
- Securities haircuts on below products including use of Dash Regulatory (LDB) FIH program.
- Adjusting entries to general ledger.
- Work with external auditors to explain workpapers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years investment banking regulatory experience including daily net capital computations, 15c3-3 customer reserve computations, and support to monthly FOCUS Report.
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables & “Vlookups”
- Fixed Income including US Government and US agency including MBS securities, corporate bonds, municipals, and money markets.
- Futures and options on futures
- Bonus - experience with Supplemental Inventory Schedule (SIS), Form OBS (Off Balance Sheet) and Form Custody, as well as, annual SEC Report Schedule 1.
Regulatory Accountant - 18088