3001 Meacham Boulevard Suite 120 Fort Worth, TX 76137
Pay Rate: 67-70/hr
This position is responsible for leading comprehensive system reliability, maintainability and safety programs within the Industrial Sector Center of Excellence (COE). This position is also responsible for driving deployment of new tools and processes within the organization (e.g., Design for Reliability (DfR), Design for Safety (DfS), or Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) deployment).
Overview of Job Duties
- Develop a comprehensive system reliability and safety program plan, interfacing with Program Management to align key dates, resources, and milestones.
- Tracking and reporting progress to deliverables, and developing recommendations for program gate decisions.
- Quantify system reliability and safety requirements based on customer wants/needs, and competitive benchmarking information.
- Allocate reliability and safety requirements to subsystem and component teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in technical role
- Minimum 4 years experience in new product development programs, including product launch phase
- Experience working with reliability/safety teams, product development teams, and internal and external customers
- Knowledge of transmission systems, aircraft systems, and/or hydraulic control systems
- Statistical tools knowledge (DoE, Weibull, Minitab)
- Preferably DFSS Greenbelt certification
- Knowledge of the DFMEA, Risk log, and 8D process
- Experience with reliability modeling, FMEAs/FMECAs, fault tree analyses, and analyzing large data sets
- Experience with warranty calculations
- Experience with ALT/HALT/HASS methods
Reliability Safety and Maintenance Engineer - 18248