Retail Business Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15275 US
Overview of Responsibilities
- Work with Business stakeholders in identifying business requirements for IT projects, products, and programs of work that maximize business impact / benefits within a realistic setting.
- Document business requirements for midsize to large IT projects and deliveries in a continuous manor.
- Visualize process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders and the IT user adoption team, to establish mutual understanding and accountability.
- Lease closely with the IT Business Relationship function to understand the strategic focus and programs of work within IT, which provides the contextual setting for IT projects.
- Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day to day deliveries.
- Effectively interact with business stakeholders for digital solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or Organizational Leadership
- 3 to 5 of experience in a business analyst role
- Retail/merchandising industry experience preferred
- Formal process training preferred - TQM, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, etc.
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly understand the environment in which you will operate (people, applications, technology, process)
- Excellent communication skills
Retail Business Analyst - 25833