Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Autodesk Revit knowledge required!
- Uses Revit software to develop interior layout and floor plans for retail space
- Collaborate with operations and marketing teams to develop final plans.
- Work with architects and vendors to create construction documents
- Associate Degree
- Entry level experience
- Proficient in Revit BIM software required
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Must possess a keen eye for aesthetic detail and the ability to effectively communicate with the team, especially regarding photo-realism and form representation.
- Demonstrates ability to translate team direction into creative design solutions through details and composition
- Demonstrate good listening and communication skills and thrive under the pressure of deadlines.
Revit Design Associate - Virtual Design - Store Planning - 18472