240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Opening with our financial services client for a Risk Analyst with a focus on process improvement initiatives for a third party governance program.
Pay Rate: 35-37/hr
Temporary to Permanent Hire Opportunity!
This role will focus on third party governance and vendor risk management. As the Risk Analyst, you will utilize principles of Six Sigma, Project Management and/or Change Management to analyze/understand the full TPG life cycle and execute on process re-engineering projects to improve efficiency, reduce expenses and provide improved service.
- Support process improvement initiatives through the use of measurements, analysis and discussion of process alternatives to arrive at viable solutions and best practices.
- Utilize Business Process Management and Six Sigma methods, tools and templates to help document the current state delivery model, processes, metrics and work with the TPG team toward a target state solution.
- Help identify and prioritize the critical opportunities (projects) to drive out the optimal solutions.
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, combine duplicative processes, and improve customer satisfaction by aligning the business resources in order to execute and implement the business’s future state high performance business model.
- Liaise with key business partners, stakeholders and team members to confirm appropriate work effort and alignment with third party vendor risk classifications.
- Communicate project status, issues and risks on a regular basis.
- Help drive implementation of solutions within the business where required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 to 6 years experience in similar role (risk, change management, process improvement, etc.)
- Process Improvement and Change Management Financial industry background required
- Six Sigma experience highly preferred
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working in Risk and Controls or Regulatory Control Related Operational teams preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, resilient individual with the ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, written and communication skills