11486 Corporate Blvd Orlando, FL 32817
Opening with our financial services client for a Risk Analyst with a focus on financial securities compliance.
Looking for someone with 5+ years’ of experience in the Securities Finance Industry or similar area.
Pay Rate: 40-41/hr
Shift: Monday - Friday 9 to 5 pm (possible overtime)
- Works with more senior Control professionals to identify, analyze, monitor, control test and risk awareness, operational risk support, and regulatory support across the business.
- Assist business with reviews – KYC, AML, customer due diligence
- Interprets internal policies and procedures and regulations affecting control standards with large degree of independence and suggests methods of updating policies and practices to address any risk concerns.
- Leads the control and risk management testing and reporting including Error / Near Miss analyses.
- Coordinates with global teams to ensure proper control and risk management systems are in place
- Implements programs that improve internal controls to keep up with regulations and corporate standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of experience
- 3 to 5 years or more experience in the Securities Finance Industry or equivalent.
- Finance industry background highly preferred
- Strong team player with the ability to operate with independence
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outgoing personality and ability to interact with all management levels.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence
- Detailed and highly organized.
Risk Analyst - Compliance - 18811