103 Bellevue Parkway Wilmington, DE 19809
Pay Rate: 35/hr
In this Risk Analyst role, you will work with other team members to identify and develop mitigation methods and appropriate compensating controls. You will also work with regulatory authorities, GSEs and Private Label companies to re-engineer/re-construct US Mortgage Market. In additional, you will support the approval processes with FCM, BRC and SRC.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Knowledge of loan origination regulations (RESPA, Truth in Lending, HUMDA
- Knowledge of mortgage origination quality control processes and procedures.
- Previous mortgage origination and secondary market compliance and operating risk experience.
- Operating risk management and compliance skills along with deep understanding of the mortgage lifecycle.
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to create and develop presentations and present at various committees.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail oriented and highly organized
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple project deadlines
Risk Analyst - 18074