Phoenix, AZ 85043 US
Direct hire opening with our client for a Robotics Maintenance Technician to work within a manufacturing plant.
Looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in repair and maintenance of robotic controls and programming equipment.
- Set up and operate all maintenance equipment.
- Perform all electrical and mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance activities on production equipment
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on production equipment
- Ensure PM schedule is being met and all projects are completed on time by working with production and scheduling to complete jobs.
- Make repairs to production equipment and the building via work orders, as requested by management, supervisors, and production employees.
- Research and request spare parts.
- Technical degree or equivalent technical training required.
- Minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Knowledge of robotic controls and programming
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic operated machinery, equipment, and systems
- Experience troubleshooting ladder logic
- Ability to perform electrical repairs on production equipment
- Prior experience working with various maintenance tools
- NIGHT SHIFT (6 pm to 6 am).
Robotics Controls Maintenance Technician - 25999