800 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233
SCCM System Administrator opening with our client.
In this System Administrator role you will be responsible for the day to day activities related to the ongoing operation and maintenance of SCCM 2012 and 2016 environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field
- 3+ years' systems administration experience and overseeing and maintaining Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) servers
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and clearly communicate status information
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize needs in a fast-paced environment.
SCCM System Administrator - 17784