SQL Database Engineer
5800 Corporate Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237
We have a direct hire opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for an SQL Database Engineer.
The SQL/Database Engineer is responsible for analyzing customer SQL environments for recommended maintenance, assisting in creation of SQL scripts, interacting in a team environment to diagnose and resolve customer relates issues and incidents.
The SQL Database engineer will analyze queries and stored procedures data, provide guidance to support analysts for problem resolution, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a SQL Database Engineer (Microsoft environment)
- 3+ years of experience working with SSRS
- 5 years of experience with SQL Scripting experience
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and stored procedures.
- Strong knowledge of database structures and maintenance.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in writing complex SQL statements, functions and views and triggers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in JIRA or other equivalent Kanban board preferred.
- Experience in Solar Winds preferred.
- Experience with .NET and VB6.
SQL Database Engineer - 16690