SQL Developer (SSIS)
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, OH 44514
Salary: 70K - 85K
The Database Developer is responsible for developing and generating reports to meet the needs of both internal clients and external clients, providing them with timely information that enables them to make various program- and policy-related decisions
- Work with business representatives to gather report requirements
- Develop and maintain stored procedures.
- Development, analysis and testing of report results
- Ad-hoc report development for business users when necessary
- Work with the company's development team in building new dashboards and reports
- Assist with complex SQL queries and SQL analytical functions
- Work with business to define user access permissions.
- Completes user access forms
- Tests user access permissions
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or computer-related field or equivalent combination of education or experience
- 2-7 years overall database development experience
- 3+ years experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience creating and maintaining stored procedures
- T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008), Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio or Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Must have Client-facing experience; Good presentation skills.
SQL - SSIS Database Developer - 17381