SQL Developer (SSRS)
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, OH 44514
Opening in the Boardman, OH area for an SQL Developer.
Salary: 55K – 75K
- Responsible for developing and generating reports to meet the needs of both internal clients and external customer’s needs; Providing them with timely information that enables them to make various program- and policy-related decisions
- Work with business representatives to gather report requirements
- Develop and maintain stored procedures.
- Development, analysis and testing of report results
- Ad-hoc report development for business users when necessary
- Work with the company's development team in building new dashboards and reports
- Assist with complex SQL queries and SQL analytical functions
- Work with business to define user access permissions.
- Completes user access forms
- Tests user access permissions
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ plus years of experience creating and maintaining stored procedures
- 2+ plus years of experience working with SSRS
- Experience working with an ETL tools, preferably SSIS, SSAS
- Knowledge of MS Office suite of products with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008), Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio or Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- PBM experience a plus
SQL Developer - 16637