Safety Administrative Assistant
5353 Highland Dr Jackson, MS 39206
Contract (1 year+)
Pay Rate: 15-17/hr
In this role, you will provide support to the EHS department at a manufacturing facility by performing a variety of environmental, health and safety administrative tasks.
- Compile health and safety data; Track data in online system
- Inputt safety work orders into maintenance management system.
- Follow-up on safety items on manufacturing floor
- Organize EHS files
- Conduct some EHS training as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 years of administrative experience in manufacturing and safety is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized with ability to multi-task and manage priorities
Safety Administrative Assistant - EHS (Environmental Health & Safety - 16989