Sales & Marketing Support Specialist
540 White Plains Road Tarrytown, NY 10591
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Our client in Tarrytown, NJ is seeking a passionate Sales & Marketing Support Specialist to assist their commercial team in positioning their effect pigment brand as the best choice for color cosmetic and personal care formulations in the North American market. This position will support the cosmetic sales team and its customers as well as provide operational support to the marketing function in North America.
- Investigates price discrepancies, maintains all prices in SAP, and records price exceptions in database.
- Supports sales team with sample requests; Follows up on sample orders for sales as needed.
- Distribute customer sample and price requests to appropriate distributor contacts.
- Coordinate communication between sales and internal support functions such as marketing, product management, supply chain, credit, and customer care.
- Acts as customer liaison for quality management and product regulatory inquiries including customer surveys and supporting technical documentation.
- Supports sales team with price quotes for new business and customer requests for updated price and product lists.
- Provides overall field sales support as needed and represents sales in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Coordinates shipment of color cards, applications, and brochures to distributors, customers, and regional offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Science
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales or marketing function in personal care industry or color cosmetics a plus
- Proficiency in SAP pricing management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, be team oriented, agile and highly supportive to a demanding and dynamic sales environment.
- High level of responsiveness to customer needs
- Highly self-motivated, exercise good judgment with respect to prioritization and decision making.
Sales & Marketing Support Specialist - Cosmetic Pigments - 17153