610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Opening with our client for a Salesforce Data Reporting Analyst.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this role, you are responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Collect sales records and evaluate performance based on targets.
- Develop and track key performance indicators
- Create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product and sales analysis, and assess future needs and data integrity.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- Salesforce experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PowerBI/Tableau knowledge a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral; translating business problems into clear communication with sales and other teams
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Salesforce Data Reporting Analyst - 19145